Valve spring Tester Arbor Bench Style 0-600 lbs
- The VST-60G is an excellent replacement for the Rimac Tester which is no longer available.
The VST-60 is for testing valve springs from 0-600 lbs with the scale in SAE or Metric
The adjustable vertical scale rotates 180 degrees for left or right reading and the ergonomically designed T-Handle provides firm control.
- A T-handle incorporates an over-center lock for positive locking in fully depressed position,
- while a rubber protective boot keeps mechanism free of debris.
- Other features include:• 8-1/2” square base with four 5/16” mounting holes•
- Overall height of 28” with handle fully extended
- Weighs 19.65 pounds
- Heavy-duty black wrinkle powder coat
- Made in USA by Goodson
- The VST-60G Valve Spring Tester from Goodson
- 600 pound capacity in 10 pound increments
- 5" diameter Ashcroft quality analog pressure gauge reads in both SAE and Metric
- Integral vertical height scale that moves 180° right to left to show inches on one side and millimeters on the other
- Spring platform that handles springs up to 2" diameter x 4.5" overall height
- Vertical height adjustment in 1/2" increment
- Adjustable pressing anvil for fine-tuning open and closed pressures for height measurement
- T-Handle conforms to the operator's grip for firm control
- Sealed hydraulic load cell
- Over-center cam action that holds spring at the desired height
- Rubber protective boot to keep the mechanism debris-free