Valve Spring Height Micrometer for Beehive type Valve Springs, "Height Mike"
- Valve Spring Height Micrometer for Beehive springs 1.60" to 2.20"
- This is by far the quickest, easiest and most accurate way to measure valve spring installed height
- You install our Height Mic just like you would a valve spring, then expand the tool until it has seated the valve, locks and retainer
- This simulated seat pressure allows ultra precise readings
- The tool is then read like a micrometer and is accurate to .001"
- The short model is for 4 and 6 cylinder engines, while the taller version covers most V8s.
- This model is for Beehive type valve springs